Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 1, 2013

Ailee will attend the 2013 Grammy Awards


 Ailee, who has become popular with such songs as “Heaven” and “I Will Show You,” will attend the 2013 Grammy Awards.

Ailee will attend the 55th Grammy Awards, which will be held at the Staple Center in Los Angeles on February 10, as a VIP along with such world-famous artists as Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Rihanna, LMFAO, Beyoncé, Chris Brown, and Miguel.


 Ailee has also been invited to the Pre-GRAMMY® Party, which will be hosted by the global channel Mnet America on February 7. Having been selected as the Mnet America Rising Star, she will perform at the party.

Ailee says, “After I heard the news that I’ve been invited to the Grammy Awards, I was so happy. I’ve always wanted to attend the awards. I’m attending the awards as a VIP this time, but I’ll try harder to get nominated at the awards.”

Pre-GRAMMY® Party will air live on February 7 at 6:30 p.m. (local time) on Mnet America, including its red carpet event. It can also be watched on the official website of the channel, Mcube (www.mnetamerica.com).





M/s : kenvilthomas@kpopupdates.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét