Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 1, 2013

Kyuhyun (Super Junior) being teased on Radio Star

 
Kyuhyun (Super Junior) was almost involved in a scandal with Hong Suk Chun. **

On January 16 of the Talk Show program MBC's "Radio Star", Kyuhyun admitted: "To be honest, I'm a greedy. I love both, fans of Super Junior and fans of the Radio Star ".

After the name of Hong Suk Chun was included in the conversation. MC asked Kyuhyun: "I'm not a lover?". Kyuhyun strongly denied this. However, the MC has teased the singer again by asking: "Are you to Itaewon? *** I can smell the Indian food from him." Kyuhyun answered that "I have to Itaewon weeks ago, but I do not see Hong Suk Chun".

He also joked: "I do not want his first scandal related to Hong Suk Chun", causing laughter in the studio.

Last week, Hong Suk Chun teased Kyuhyun in "Radio Star".

* Hong Suk Chun is a South Korean actor, he is known as a "gay"
*** Itaewon is bustling shopping street in Korea, Hong Suk Chun is a restaurant here.


 M/s : kenvilthomas@kpopupdates.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét